What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy christmas everyone

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
Id like to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a merry new year.
If you dont celebrate christmas enjoy whatever it is you do instead
:party::party:

merry xmas from OZ

Same to you Spotter all the way from OZ where i'm sitting in front of my computer sweating in the 32deg 85%humidity looking at xmas card with snow on them thinking at least the beer would be cold
Regards Daryl

Same to you Spotter and everyone else, from out here in the colonies Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and whatever else you celebrate.

John

happy valentines day

Due to financial constraints imposed by the previous administrations our family will celebrate x-mas in Febuary...Dano

And to you.

Happy Christmas everyone, and have a prosperous New Year.

All the best,
TonyE

Due to financial constraints imposed by the previous administrations our family will celebrate x-mas in Febuary...Dano

:santaclaus:
LOL

Well, whenever you celebrate it Dano.... You have a good one! :wink:

To all the rest.... Have a Great Holiday season and may the New Year bring you many new items to photograph and show on here to make the rest of us jealous :xd:

Cheers :beer:

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year.:tinysmile_shy_t:

regards, DJH

Merry Christmas to you all and a prosperous New Year.

All very sad for me and my mum, just buried one of the dogs so this year Christmas has been spoilt for us, however we must go on and lets hope 2010 is a good year for us all.

Andy

Its a hive of activity here at the mo,i'm gonna go and take missus to mother in-laws...:tinysmile_cry_t4:

Ive got to help sort out some furniture moving and preparation:tinysmile_cry_t4:

The good thing is i can drnk some alcohol :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

down side is
I'M ALWAYS BLOODY DRIVING:tinysmile_cry_t4:

anyway its all good,tonight i will be dusting round my boots with talcom powder and glitter to leave footprints in her bed room, so when my 5 year old daughter wakes in the morning,she will think Santa has come in her room.

Honestly,just to see her face in the morning brings a tear to my eye.
Its a magical time,i just wish she would stay little and innocent forever!

hey gothika
remember there are always someone else worse off,keep your chins up mate

all the best
doug

Happy Christmas and new year to all of you on BOCN. Good luck with collecting next year, its amazing how much stuff is out there.

Dave.

Merry Christmas Guys, Kids are up and prezzys being opened now here in NZ.

Best Regards
MG34NZ

Attachments

• bunnys 189.jpg
    bunnys 189.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year. We've pushed our party till after the 1st of year, but Christmas is still special to me, especially for the kids...Dano