What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy New Year everyone

A Happy New Year to you all also from East Sussex.

Been a really bad end to the year for me with one dog dying over Christmas and another in intensive care so lets hope next year is better.

Good luck all.

Andy

Happy new year to all the "brass"hunters and may 2010 bring loads of ordnance (in my backyard).

Happy new year

Happy new year from everyone on the isle of lewis have a great 2010 and years to come

fashinmick & all the family

A Happy New Year to you all also from East Sussex.

Been a really bad end to the year for me with one dog dying over Christmas and another in intensive care so lets hope next year is better.

Good luck all.

Andy
:tinysmile_cry_t3: MUST BE LIVEING CLOSE TO YOUR WAY OF LIFE,HAD I OF OUR DOGS IN THE HOSPITAL CHRISTMAS ALL DAY SO WE GOT HER OUT BUT SHE IS BEARLY WITH US,ITS VERY HEART BREAKING,IF SHE DOSE NOT SURVIVE,I GUESS WE GOT TO SAY GOODBY,SHE IS ONLY 6,MY OTHER DOG IS A BLACK LAB 14 1/2,I,VE BEEN VERY BLESSED TO HAVE HER THIS LONG,BUT IM AFRIED SHE WILL NO ME MUCH LONGER EITHER.I WICH ALL A SAFE,HEALTHY AND PROPRUSS YEAR.vinny

Happy newyear

Bonne et heureuse anne tous. Que la Force reste avec vous.
Qu'elle vous apporte tout ce dont vous rvez et dsirez.