What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HEEEEEEEEEEEELP with parcel lost in UK.

Grenademan2005

Hi:
It is not exactly lost, it is blocked by UK customs, I have sent form France to SPAIN the body of an MP40 inert and three flares live, those items in Spain are totally free, parcel was sent to Mallorca, but the French post sent the parcel to UK and now it is stopped and blocked by them, Im sorry for to say this because I know many French members, but the French post is very disappointing and stupid, they prefer to pay the insurance than to try to recover the parcel they sent wrongly, Im really tired of the French burocratic system, everything takes weeks and weeks for the next step. My question is: any of you know any email address for that I can write an email for try to recover the parcel by myself? An email address of the UK Customs or whatever.