What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help needed with old file retrieval dtic.mil

Bellifortis

Hallo,
in the course of my research on El Rheinmetall fuzes I'm trying to get a copy of a 1950 NOL report of 9 pages. The file code is AD 0058085 I only found it on www.dtic.mil listed as open for public release, but I was not able to access it. I'm not a listed member of that site and don't know how to navigate there. Is there somebody out there who could make this 9 pages available to me ? Thanking you in advance for any help in my quest,
Regards,
Bellifortis.

Hallo,
in the course of my research on El Rheinmetall fuzes I'm trying to get a copy of a 1950 NOL report of 9 pages. The file code is AD 0058085 I only found it on www.dtic.mil listed as open for public release, but I was not able to access it. I'm not a listed member of that site and don't know how to navigate there. Is there somebody out there who could make this 9 pages available to me ? Thanking you in advance for any help in my quest,
Regards,
Bellifortis.
I just have been informed by one of the members here (Thank You), that you have to be a customer/member of DTIC to get at this cached report. Is there any person here on this forum that is a customer/member of DTIC and would be helpful in getting this report ?
Belliforts.