What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

horse in bar

yes that is a bit poor dano

regards lee

lol! careful what you wish for leeski,i certainly dont want my section bunged up with lame gags! ;)
I just killed that spammer again who keeps posting mafia links or similar junk?

some people eh! i mean mafia for gods sake! yeeesh!

best

waff

back to wagon

Yeah Waff, Me thinks I need to visit the wagon to detox a bit. I'll do better next time!!

:xd: Ok,im gonna leave you nuts to it as im going to watch 'Heartbreak Ridge' for the umpteenth time.

laters

waff

So John Kerry walks into a bar, and the bartender says "Why the long face?"

Then a giraffe walks into the bar and says "The highballs are on me"

What's that quote Popeye says? oh yes i think its "I cants stands no more!" ;) :neutral:

cheers

waff

Lame horse jokes

A rabbit goes into a bar & orders 3 x toasted sandwiches, ham/cheese, cheese/tomatoe, & ham & asparagus, after he had eaten all 3 he falls over dead.
Bartender says it is the worst case of mixinmetoasties he has ever seen!!!

Boom Boom!

A lady walks into a bar with a duck under her arm, and the bartender says "who is the pig"? The lady replies "are you blind" sir "this is clearly a duck"! The bartender replies "lady I was talking to the duck"!!

A man goes to his doctor with a big green frog on his head.
The doctor looks surprised and says "what seems to be the problem sir?"
and the frog says " Well doc, it started as a small pink boil on my ass!":tinysmile_fatgrin_t

A guy walks into his doctors office and says doctor I gotta get rid of this herrorhoid, so the doctor gives him a jar of Preparation H and tells him to come back in a week. A week later the man shows back at his doctors office and the doc asks if his hemmorhoid is gone. The man replies No doctor, that prepararion H did no good "may as well of shoved it up my ass"!!

Did you hear about the flasher in the park? Flashed at two old ladys one had a stroke and the other one couldn't reach!

rubbers

A lad of about 15 walks into the drugstore and says give me a pack of rubbers, the clerk replies are you small, medium, or large. Dumbfounded the kid says I dont know. The clerk says there is a fence out back with 3 different sized knot holes in it. He said try fitting your penis in the small hole, if it don't fit then try the medium and so forth. So the lad tries the small and it don't fit. He then tries the medium hole and his penis fit right in. Just then a girl walking on the other side of the fence drops to her knees and orally pleasures the lad. He walks back in the store and the clerk asks small, medium, or large, the kid replies "screw them rubbers, i'll have 8 feet of that fence out back"!

This fellow shows up at the doctors and tells him his stag party went "somewhat wrong" as his weener has got this red hue which doesn't seem to go away.
Doc looks at the man understandingly and tells him to go and see "farmer John and his famous cow", the cows saliva apparently works miracles for these things.
A few weeks later same man meets his doctor in the street and latter politely informs as to the mans ailment and his wedding....
Well, says the man, the wedding was cancelled,.......but I bought the cow!!

greetz,

Menno.