What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how much is a panzerschreck rocket ?

bazooka chris

hi ya does anybody know how much a good and poor condition panzerschreck rocket goes for these days ? cheers

from chris

Ah,now this is a good question.
I paid about 100 for mine a long while ago,it was in crapola condition,started to refurb it and sent away the tails.Never seen the tails again.:tinysmile_cry_t4:

I saw a super example at Beltring last year for 150 and wish i had snapped it up now.

best

waff

you still havnt got your tail back that was ages ago wasnt it ? i seem to recall you mentioning it about time you visited him with a long large wooden device isnt it ? and get them back hehe

from chris

Aye,i seen the bugger since but all i get is excuses.
Im way too soft.
tell you what,im gonna make it a mission this week to go and tap on the door....:fight:
best

waff

Hi Gents ..I found a mint "Shreck" about 7 years ago and paid $500 for it ...I know that was a little expensive for back then back then but because of the condition , I paid it fast.

Sorry the pictures didn't come out better since it's in a Glass Case

Attachments

• DSC03610.jpg
    DSC03610.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 260
  • DSC03611.jpg
    DSC03611.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC03614.jpg
    DSC03614.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 283
  • DSC03618.jpg
    DSC03618.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 239
Hi Mike,
Thats the best example so far ive seen in a collection and well worth the price!
Lovely stencilling.:proud:

cheers

waff

Thanks Paul :tinysmile_shy_t:
Too bad my Launcher wasn't in that condition ...sometimes we just have to live with what we have.

G'day Mike very nice items you have there. A wise man once told me that you never pay to much you just buy to early ! I'm glad you liked that flathead and thanks for the kind words
Regards Daryl

Yes Daryl , I really like it and can't thank you enough ...I didn't have that style so it fit right in !

As far as these Shreck Rockets ...I don't know why we don't see more of them in collections. And most of the examples I see are in rough shape.
Maybe there just wasn't enough of a Souvenir demand for them so they were overlooked . That would mean they'd be worth more today wouldn't it ?

I have restored one which the parts cost me 100 3 years ago.
that one of your is in superb condition and well worth the money IMO.

cheers

waff

This is a restored Panzerschreck painted as it should be..

Attachments

• panzerschreck.jpg
    panzerschreck.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 201
I've just restored one, almost ready for paint.
Any chance you remember the green you used? Is it something a hobby store is likely to carry as a spray paint?
Seems that most people with reproductions have them painted all yellow. Is that an option?

Hello Jeff , Ammodillo has not been on site since 2009 ,hopefully one of the other members will have restored one and be able to advise you