What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hs 820

Caracal

Nothing terrible, just a french made 20x139

regards

Attachments

• 20x139.jpg
    20x139.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 49
  • proj20x139.jpg
    proj20x139.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 63
  • culot20x139.jpg
    culot20x139.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Nice round

And a very nice round too Caracal.

Is it a legal requirement for a hole to be drilled in the side of the case as that is a needless and risky operation given that the primer screws in???

there is no real law about collecting ammunition in my country, but there is a text that indicate if there are signs showing the round is inert, they can pass by.

The case has to have a minimum 3mm hole, and the primer has to be hit.

But the text indicate too that the proj has to be drilled too, and i can say i have never seen one with an hole!

Fair enough!

there is no real law about collecting ammunition in my country, but there is a text that indicate if there are signs showing the round is inert, they can pass by.

The case has to have a minimum 3mm hole, and the primer has to be hit.

But the text indicate too that the proj has to be drilled too, and i can say i have never seen one with an hole!

Thanks for the information Caracal-why drill a hole when the Fuze/Primer can easily be unscrewed I wonder-none the less a nice item.