What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I must be missing something here?

I'll do you a deal rld; I'll sell you the whole set (signed, by the way) for $1000. AND, I'll pay shipping. :)

I guess it's a good deal if you really really need it. The books you see on Amazon along with a lot of other crap is being sold by everyone, by going through Amazon. So some idiot puts an outrageous price on his junk and goes fishing for suckers on Amazon.

"I must be missing something here?"

Roger that, you're missing a tremendous lack of stupidity to pay such a price! ;)
Wow, this even tops the recent explosion of prices on GB. Man, I know there's an economic crisis just about everywhere worldwide and that people try to compensate for that, but this is beyond anything I've seen before...:O

Cheers,
Olafo

OMG, and to think I was flogging them for 25 bucks!!! Just as a matter of interest I am currently rewriting it with much better information.