What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think they are using a members images

Gspragge

Premium Member
One of our members should take a look at this - I think they have appropriated some on line images -
Do they have permission ? are they paying you.

Caesod technologies

%21CC2dG+%21BGk%7E$%28KGrHqEOKisE0oFnFdNcBNMkjybDFQ%7E%7E_14.JPG
%21CC2dHP%21CWk%7E$%28KGrHqMOKicE0sSJ8IOpBNMkjzUkmQ%7E%7E_14.JPG
%21CC2dHqQCWk%7E$%28KGrHqIOKjQE0idK54%29RBNMkj04%28qw%7E%7E_14.JPG

s.gif

BRIT.1 PDR. 37mm A-AIR GUN ,COLOR,SHELLS,FUZES MANUAL

Item condition:New

Price:US $24.97Buy It Now Buy It No
Other item info

Item number:160533052757 Item location.C., United States Ships to:Worldwide Payments:

These are not my images.

I have given permission to use any of my images to whoever asks to use them. All I've requested is being given credit. If money is made from them, all the better. I've ended up with assorted goodies for my leniency.

Fighting a photo copyright infringement(if they ARE copyrighted-and most are not, legally), would prove expensive and not worth the effort.

So, if it was me, I'd write the good Dr. and ask that credit be given, at the least. My experiences with him have been pleasant, as I've never seen need to flip his switch. Being of a similar personality, I grok him. Lucky for me, I guess.

Rick

Slick, that must make you a, "Stranger in a Strange Land":neutral:.

I can't see those pics clearly, but is it Dr. JRCS? If so, good luck with that. I myself have always wondered if he got any kind of permission to scan and sell CD copies of all the publications he sells on websites. I have my doubts, but I'm not a lawyer. He has lots more legal experience than most of us.

I think the image is from Anthony Williams Site.

Most if not all the stuff he sells is likely in the public domain, all any one has to do is find it and copy it, in effect he is selling a cd disc that has "free stuff" on it. It is not unfair to be paid for one's time to do this and if he wasn't such a scammer maybe nobody would mind. Any one could do this and if you get one of his disks and recopy the manual itself and nothing else then you can do anything you want with it. The problem arises when he uses somebodies images without permission. I try to ad "copyright" to mine to prevent this. Naturally no problem for members or any one who asks, but certainly not for his use.

Andy,

I would not worry about it one single iota if it is CAESOD that is talking smack or is threatening you. Seriously though, are you dealing with him or has his name appeared with a complaint with someone or something (like pictures)?

He has stole more things that I care to remember. He used me once and I couldn't get my money back and On top of that I file a complaint with AuctionArms.com. They tell me that since he has been bringing more money to their site, I am wrong. I will never do anything with www.auctionarms.com again. Especially, since he recieved the break and I didn't.

Seriously though, are you dealing with him or has his name appeared with a complaint somewhere? I am definately interested whenever something comes up with his name on it.

Last edited: