What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IB nose fuze

F

Fuzeman

German AZ8312 nose fuze for incendiary bombs

Attachments

• Incendiary bombs 004.jpg
    Incendiary bombs 004.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Incendiary bombs 005.jpg
    Incendiary bombs 005.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Incendiary bombs 006.jpg
    Incendiary bombs 006.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 53
Hi Paul
Thanks i had to stay in today so i decided to write a few threads for the site.

Thanks for posting that Fuzeman, very interesting i love the sectioned stuff great to see how it all works. Looks like a very simple fuze.
Best Weasel.

Hi Weasel
Ive just published the functioning of these IB,s

hey fuzey ,im really surprised youve actually associated yourself with cutaway stuff,especially with all the greif you give me about collecting cut stuff :xd::xd::xd:

Hi allan
This is factory cut samples , aquired over time , i stand by my giving you grief about sectioning good quality and mint examples lol

im changing my home address to "spotters factory ,Leeds.." that way theyll be factory cuts,,hmmm now ive got the urge to resurrect the angle grinder,ill send you the left over bits thatll stop you mythering..:ahhhhh::xd:
Anyway back on topic nice items youve got,how common are factory cut items and how can you tell,do they mark them as such ?

I aquired these from the RAF officer who picked them up from a factory in Germany , who took them as a souvineers , and had stored them in his loft until about 8 years ago i met him in Guernsey, when i returned home he gave them to me .

Last edited by a moderator:
I aquired these from the RAF officer who picked them up from a factory in Germany , who took them as a souvineers , and had stored them in his loft until about 8 years ago i met him in Guernsey, when i returned home he gave them to me .

Jammy sod! :tongue:

wish i had some luck like that!

cheers

waff