What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imperial german offerings

MG34NZ

I had to delve into the darkest depths of my cabinets tonight so while I was there out came the smattering of Imperial German grenades I have for a couple of quick pics.
Theres a bit of everything there including some obviously restored examples. the pick of them is the 1916 pattern grenade dated 1.5.16 on the handle, then the big can AEG made grenade its a reduced charge model with a block of wood in the can ( My first ever stick grenade) M1917 x2 a couple more variants of the pre M1917 grenades,M1915 with ball final on stick, the percussion variant , Ub practice model ,a few M1917 Eggs, M1913 andM1915 Discus and the old Krugel housed in an original pannier.
Enjoy guys,If you want better pics of anything let me know and I will oblige

Best Regards
MG34NZ

Attachments

• 76b2.jpg
    76b2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 4cdb.jpg
    4cdb.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 48
  • eefd.jpg
    eefd.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 9c60.jpg
    9c60.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 46
Hi Andrew ,, A very nice selection you have there, like the kugal pannier and the poppenberg,,these always look great ,,even more so when you saw these the
first time round, Best Regards Nick