What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In for a bit of flak.

satan18

Well not my bag realy but i came into some fully inert 2cm flak rounds

Not the best of condition but still presentable with all the usual inspectors marks and coding.

It allways impresses me how well marked the German munitions were and could easily get into these.

Best phil

Attachments

• Flak 001.jpg
    Flak 001.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Flak 002.jpg
    Flak 002.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Flak 003.jpg
    Flak 003.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Flak 005.jpg
    Flak 005.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Flak 004.jpg
    Flak 004.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 57
Well not my bag realy but i came into some fully inert 2cm flak rounds

Not the best of condition but still presentable with all the usual inspectors marks and coding.

It allways impresses me how well marked the German munitions were and could easily get into these.

Best phil

Well done Phil and congratulations on moving over into the shell collecting side of things - there's loads of types you can blow all your cash on :tinysmile_eyebrow_t
Dave.

Well done Phil and congratulations on moving over into the shell collecting side of things - there's loads of types you can blow all your cash on :tinysmile_eyebrow_t
Dave.

Thanks Dave

I must confess to trying not to let this side of collecting get the better of me as i know it will be wholesale or nowt:eek:oh:

I sold all my British shells to make way for Bombs and fuses ages ago.

still they display well and dont take up much room yet!:wink:

Best phil

Lightweight ammunition

And they are not as heavy as great big bombs:rofl:

Just think how many of those you could collect in order to make the same weight as a 500 pound bomb!

Hi Phil,
Like Chris has mentioned you get a hole lot more weight for weight with these cannon rounds, bit of a fan myself. Always good to see a bit of diversification in the collection.
Best regards Weasel.

And they are not as heavy as great big bombs:rofl:

Just think how many of those you could collect in order to make the same weight as a 500 pound bomb!

Hi Chris

This is true mate but just think how many cannon rounds i could fit into
a 500 lbs bomb :tinysmile_twink_t:win win me thinks,

Best phil

Aye Phil,
Once you cross the ord-collecting border then thats it pal!! :p

be careful!!

cheers

waff

Oh Tis true bud<so lets see what belters drags up which incidently i spent a morning there today being cremated setting up tents:tinysmile_shy_t:.

middle of the feild and at 12.30 31c on the old mercury:tinysmile_angry2_t:

Best phil. Dav Dav