What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inertordnance

Jolly Green

Just received the latest addition to my collection thanks to Inertordnace.
GREAT transaction. I cannot think of enough nice things to say. I wish all transactions went like this. Totally professional yet personalized.
THANKS Frank!
OK, here it is:

pix1056072531.jpg

Sorry about the size. First time posting a pic.

Last edited:
John,

Thanks for the kind words and great transaction, enjoy your great addition!

Thanks again and stay safe,

Frank

Recently completed yet ANOTHER top shelf transaction with Frank.
It's THE sweetest INERT AN-M14 and transit can that any collector can ask for.
This IS the way life should be for us collectors and I just can't wait for our next transaction.
(Oh yeah, and there IS the little inert pocket gas grenade too.)
The communications, price & service as well as the packing and shipping are totally top notch.

50208.jpg

Guys, they just don't come nicer than this!
party-smiley-017.gif

Last edited:
Thanks John!

I just wanted to add (In case anyone wonders) that all the items you have mentioned / shown here are Inert Examples and do not contain any hazardous substances.

Stay Safe,

Frank

Thanks Dano,

Great transaction on both ends. You should have more "incoming" on Saturday.

Thansk and stay safe,

Frank

Just got in one pkg. with another incoming. Going to start calling Frank The Candyman. One great deal/transaction after another. I'm getting spoiled.
The way ordnance collecting SHOULD be.
Thanks again Frank!

Just received the latest addition to my collection thanks to Inertordnace.
GREAT transaction. I cannot think of enough nice things to say. I wish all transactions went like this. Totally professional yet personalized.
THANKS Frank!
OK, here it is:

pix1056072531.jpg

Sorry about the size. First time posting a pic.

Jolly Green, what is is?
Looks interesting.
Dave.

Its not mine (excuse the pun), although the last AP mine i owned just happened to be the M14 its a lovely little item, ive given up the mine collecting , but still admire them!

Another fine trade with inertordnance, thanks Frank...Dano

Thanks Dano, now you have to go and take another updated photo of your trench! I guess that is a good problem to have :tinysmile_twink_t2:.

Stay Safe,

Frank

Jolly Green, what is is?
Looks interesting.
Dave.

Dave,

Here is a bottom view and some diagrams.

Stay safe,

Frank

Attachments

• M14 Mine 002.jpg
    M14 Mine 002.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 406
  • M14 Mine 2.gif
    M14 Mine 2.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 3
  • M14 Mine.gif
    M14 Mine.gif
    22.1 KB · Views: 6
Thanks Dano, now you have to go and take another updated photo of your trench! I guess that is a good problem to have :tinysmile_twink_t2:.

Stay Safe,

Frank
Frank, Will do updated trench photo (and then some) as soon as I get back from general store to get batteries for camera. I can't thank you enough for the trade. I will send you off another package Monday morning to square up the deal as I feel I got the better end of it. I'm sure you'll be happy with contents. In this economy trading is the only way to go, and believe me my friend, I certainly appreciate it. I just can't say enough good about you. Best...Dano