What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Info needed about Panzerfaust 150 and 250

Fjordhouse

Ordnance approved
Hello, i am looking for all info about the German Panzerfaust 150 and 250 and about the German Splitter Faust. i have got some parts and i want to make a display at the museum regarding all types of the Panzerfaust, all info and hardware would be welkom. here are some pictures of the 150, i have one, pictures will come later, the items showed in this post are inert. regards Ben

Attachments

• Pzfst150Fundzustand.jpg
    Pzfst150Fundzustand.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
Very rare items how did you come across them ? i would not think there were very many made by the end of the war ! but you can clearly see where the RPG came from !
NICE ; )

here some drawings of the panzerfaust 150 and splitterfaust, about the 250 I found that where on trial but abandond and that the all where destroyed.

Attachments

• 0453.jpg
    0453.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 135
  • 0454.jpg
    0454.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 139
  • 0509.jpg
    0509.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 136
Hello, i am looking for all info about the German Panzerfaust 150 and 250 and about the German Splitter Faust. i have got some parts and i want to make a display at the museum regarding all types of the Panzerfaust, all info and hardware would be welkom. here are some pictures of the 150, i have one, pictures will come later, the items showed in this post are inert. regards Ben

I put a doc in the download part.
Is int the moderation queue ! Hope it wil be accept !

Yoda