What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jap Fuzes

F

Fuzeman

Japanese Fuze type 88 sectioned
Jap_type_88_sectioned.JPG

Hello

Ages ago now I used to frequent a scrap metal merchant over here in Australia. One day I walked in to find two 44 gal drums full of Japanese fuzes, every type made by the Japanese. A friend and I bought the lot and spent the next few years selling and trading them away. My friend sectioned every fuze type, if I can I will get some pictures next time I'm at his place.
Nice job

Iain

Hey Fuzeman

I spoke to my mate today, he tells me that he has quite a few Japanese fuzes left over and he will check either today or tomorrow let me know, so stay patient

Iain

Here the complete mortar shell
Regards , DJH

Attachments

• japanse 5 cm mortier.jpg
    japanse 5 cm mortier.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 53
Hello Pzgr40,
Great Japanese mortar shell, many thanks for posting it for us to see.
Cheers,
Invest :tinysmile_grin_t:

Hi Iain Many thanks look forward to hearing from you .
Cheers

Japenese Knee mortar

Japenese Knee mortar , complete with Type 88 fuze

Attachments

• Jap knee mortar 001.jpg
    Jap knee mortar 001.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Jap knee mortar 002.jpg
    Jap knee mortar 002.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
Japanese fuzes

Hi Iain,
I'm way up here in Innisfail North Queensland. Happened to be looking in the sectioned section and came across your submission. Do you our your friend still have any Japanese fuzes for sale? Or if not does he have any spare parts floating around as I am also after a few parts.
Cheers,
BOUGAINVILLE

Hello

Ages ago now I used to frequent a scrap metal merchant over here in Australia. One day I walked in to find two 44 gal drums full of Japanese fuzes, every type made by the Japanese. A friend and I bought the lot and spent the next few years selling and trading them away. My friend sectioned every fuze type, if I can I will get some pictures next time I'm at his place.
Nice job

Iain