What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Japanese Bomb PDF download - New Material

BOUGAINVILLE

Hi Folks,

Here I am once again. This is a really neat manual with very excellent coverage on Japanese Bombs. This is Section III of TM-E9-1983 covering Japanese Bombs, at around 122MB it was too large to upload to BOCN so I have uploaded it to Scribd so as to make it available to all that are interested.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/60109215/TM-E9-1983-Enemy-Bombs-and-Fuzes-Section-III-Japanese-Bombs

It represents weeks of work and editing etc just to get top results. That is why nobody hears from me very much. Still have heaps more information to make available some from loaned material from the Sadleir Collection and some of my own collection.

Hope that you all enjoy.
Cheers,
BOUGAINVILLE

Great thanks, Bougainville
very beautiful doc. Also for me am not very interested in japanese ammunition. But it's always good to learn something new.

Yoda