What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jessicas 1st ever christmas !!!!!!!

bazooka chris

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY !!!!

As most of you know its a different christmas for Karen and me this year it's Jessicas first ever christmas here's a few pics of her in christmas stuff hope you like them.
Anybody know how to build a house extension as i think we need one after all the presents Jessica received :)
And just remember who put the Chris in Christmas

from Chris, Karen and Jessica

Attachments

• jessica 1.jpg
    jessica 1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 23
  • jessica 2.jpg
    jessica 2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
nice to hear that santa bought you loads of presents Jessica and have a great day chris and karen

all the best lee

Very Cool, enjoy them while you can,the little buggers grow up so fast....our No2 boy starts school in the new year,and my Daughter has transformed into an obnoxious insatiable teen seemingly overnight

Regards
MG34NZ

Thanks very much for your messages everybody.
Well Christmas is nearly over now Jessicas already in bed she's tired out as she's been playing with her new toys all day :)
Anybody get anything good for Christmas ? Cheers

From bazooka chris

hey bazooka
thats whats christmas is all about.
fantastic smiles.

This morning my daughter 5,woke to find dusty footprints near her bed.

The look on her face was priceless,it brought a tear to my eye.
She was so happy that santa had left dusty (talc powder off my trainers) around her bed,i really cant explain the joy i felt seeing her so happy.

She suffers from epilepsey and deals with it really well.I'm such a proud dad.
You have this magic to come and youll wish it never ends

:dancing:

MERRY CHRISTMAS Chris, Jessica, & Karen. She is going to grow up and become a heart breaker for boys.

18Pounder,

You are a gifted man from our LORD's point of view. It says so in the Bible that the lord allows this because he knows the parents will be worthy for a special child and He also will be watching from above. There is no doubt in my mind that you would do anything for her and you should be a proud father! Pardon me for the Sermon but 18pounder has a gift.

Mark
V40
Born again Christian for 39 years now.

Last edited:
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY !!!!

As most of you know its a different christmas for Karen and me this year it's Jessicas first ever christmas here's a few pics of her in christmas stuff hope you like them.
Anybody know how to build a house extension as i think we need one after all the presents Jessica received :)
And just remember who put the Chris in Christmas

from Chris, Karen and Jessica

Nice one Chris/Karen & Jessica, glad you all had a good one!
As for house extensions, you really are trying to do it the hard way round, you should have done that first...............in the pre Jessica days when you had money and time! We just moved house instead (with the 3 kids), much easier.
Dave.