What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June Zero (2022)

sksvlad

A very personal look at Adolf Eichmann trial in 1962 https://www.imdb.com/title/tt18834372/. This movie is in multiple languages, so subtitles will help for sure. The movie shows lives of not so highly positioned people associated with trial, like prison guards. Very interesting acting and information.
This movie seems to be partially financed by Claims Conference, a Jewish legal entity designed for monetary distribution of German Government funds to the survivors of IIWW German military activity. My parents are actually receiving money from them for being forced into evacuation from Moscow during IIWW, and I have to help them with legal paperwork, so I am aware of what Claims Conference is. Claims Conference appears to finance quite many movies about IIWW Jewish events.