What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jungvolk belt buckle

bloome

Todays find in Germany,:tinysmile_fatgrin_t
rare Jungvolk buckle , enjoy this pic!

Last edited:
I do collect DJ/HJ stuff and I have one of these buckles in my collection, but finding one...is another thing!

hmmmmmmmmn. Never heard of the 'Jungvolk' what were they? Nazi Boy scouts?? pardon my ignorance..........
Heard of 'Hitler Youth' or 'HitlerJugend' (worked with feller who had been in the HJ and defended Munich as a teenager as the Russians came swarming in.............he survived.)

always nice to find something rare though !:tinysmile_shy_t:

hmmmmmmmmn. Never heard of the 'Jungvolk' what were they? Nazi Boy scouts?? pardon my ignorance..........
Heard of 'Hitler Youth' or 'HitlerJugend' (worked with feller who had been in the HJ and defended Munich as a teenager as the Russians came swarming in.............he survived.)

Before they went to HJ they were DJV 'Jungvolk' Aprox, 10 -14 years of age,
and i think its one of the rarest Buckles to be found.

Last edited:

Hello Wrongway,
he was either defending another town or lost something during the years, as Mnchen was "swarmed in" by the Americans :tinysmile_shy_t:
Erik

thanks bloome..........

I had a Hitler Youth knife as a kid, brought back from Europe by an Uncle after the war. Used it as a Scout Knife. However, always lusted after an SS Dagger that a neighbour possessed. never did get one !

Hello Wrongway,
he was either defending another town or lost something during the years, as Mnchen was "swarmed in" by the Americans :tinysmile_shy_t:
Erik

hmmmmnn, at my age I'm hard pressed to remember what day it is..........:tinysmile_shy_t: perhaps he came from Munich?? dunno..........do remember him saying he was taken prisoner by the Russians and spent a couple of years in a Work Camp before being released and migrating to Australia........his English was lousy and my German worse !