What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keys, 143 Primer No 18

LCplCombat

MODERATOR/ORDNANCE APPROVED
Ordnance approved
I just won 2 of these lil beauties on ebay. They are still in their original "Tropic Proofed" packaging. Unbelievable condition considering. I'm a bit wary about opening one of them to display it. I'm sure I'll get the courage soon :)

Attachments

• spanner.JPG
    spanner.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 30
  • spanner2.JPG
    spanner2.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 20
Nice one! amazing condition! If you carefully open it preserving the packaging I am sure all will be forgiven! I have been looking on Ebay but seem to come up with nothing? I am looking at getting hold of some British Fuses but haven't seen any for sale for a while.

Thanks for sharing this.

Dan

The Australian seller has quite a large number of these in stock for sale, and does list some interesting items.He had some Ausralian 2 pdr gun parts for sale quite recently.

Thanks chaps! that explains it then! I will change my tack and check out the other site and hopefully sooner or later something will come up of interest.

Dan

The Australian seller has quite a large number of these in stock for sale, and does list some interesting items.He had some Ausralian 2 pdr gun parts for sale quite recently.

I would love to buy more stuff off him, I collect items in original packaging, but the postal costs are prohibitive and he has lots of stuff.