What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kugel twister

Hi Folks, pictured here are two m1913 German Kugel Grenades. One is an original all metal and the other is a cast resin reproduction. Which is which? Dano

Attachments

• Picture 217.jpg
    Picture 217.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 61
kugel

Yes, Missing Something, you are right. I thought it was a pretty good copy and made a good filler piece until I could get the real one. Aside from the paint it is really hard to tell, as the transport plug is an original. Dano

Its the little pocking of the grenade that's the giveaway. Nice replica though....

I have a couple of Replica's too....(don't have an original yet :tinysmile_cry_t4:)

IMG_1144-1.jpg

Yes, Missing Something, you are right. I thought it was a pretty good copy and made a good filler piece until I could get the real one. Aside from the paint it is really hard to tell, as the transport plug is an original. Dano

:hello: Seems that my post is invisible.

oops

Hey Grenademan2005, Sorry just caught that. Must have been answering missing something post when you posted and I think they went in about same time. sorry about the oversight. Dano