What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L.K.Z.11.Gr

silent knight

Hi everebody,

For my new project of drawing, I need some pictures or section drawings of the german L.K.Z.11.Gr fuse
Thank you for your help
Pascal

fe450b7a.jpg

Last edited:
Hello

-Just for my information, two questions please : do you make the nice 3d drawings we can see in the website passion-compassion ?

-Why do you put you name in big size in front of this drawing ? Can't we enjoy your work without this ? What are you afraid of ?

Attachments

• 140.jpg
    140.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 63
  • LKZ 11 Gr.jpg
    LKZ 11 Gr.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 72
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 82
Thank you pascal for your pictures

-Just for my information, two questions please : do you make the nice 3d drawings we can see in the website passion-compassion ?

Yes, it's me :tinysmile_twink_t:

-Why do you put you name in big size in front of this drawing ? Can't we enjoy your work without this ? What are you afraid of ?

It's ok for me, as you can see, I've removed my name from the drawing

Pascal

Last edited:
Wow, I know not how this thread passed me by. I have never seen one of these jewels before. Being obviously WWI German it somehow had slipped through the cracks. Which shell(s) were these used on etc. What intrigues me most is the shape, as it just don't have that "classic WWI" appearance and has the slimmer later look to it...........Dano

Last edited:
It was used with the 7.7cm 1915 pattern Field Gun H.E. shell (K.Gr.15) and the 7.7cm Long pattern Field Gun H.E. shell (L.F.K.Gr)

Pascal

thanks

Thank you Pascal, I sure appreciate that bit of information. It looks like I have another "fish to fry" for my collection. It is a true beauty and is definately going on my "hit list"...........Dano

Last edited: