What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L108a1

Andysarmoury

Premium Member
Hi Can anybody tell me dose the grenade have a base as there is a threaded bit on the bottom if so has anybody got a spare they could sell me.
thanks
Andy

Attachments

• P1020920.jpg
    P1020920.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 22
Good question. I have one of these and was thinking the same thing. Anyone using these at the moment got any ideas?

Extra Charges

As far as I'm aware, these threaded sections are for adding extra charges etc and are not used on the British (and many other) countries variations so you are not missing anything ! The Nico website tells you all about them. Tony.

As far as I'm aware, these threaded sections are for adding extra charges etc and are not used on the British (and many other) countries variations so you are not missing anything ! The Nico website tells you all about them. Tony.

Ah. Fine then! I should have thought of that. I had a czech one that had the black extention on the end