What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

latest 17A fuze.

waffenamt

Picked up at Stoneleigh after the seller saw common sense and lowered it to a price in which i thought was correct. :)
It shall be treated to a better clockcase next week as ive managed to source some very nice originals.

Lovely crisp stamps,im very happy..pity it aint a 17B version,but hey! thats life!

best

waff

Attachments

• S7005884.jpg
    S7005884.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 51
  • S7005885.jpg
    S7005885.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 46
  • S7005886.jpg
    S7005886.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 59
  • S7005888.jpg
    S7005888.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 45
  • S7005889.jpg
    S7005889.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 37
Picked up at Stoneleigh after the seller saw common sense and lowered it to a price in which i thought was correct. :)
It shall be treated to a better clockcase next week as ive managed to source some very nice originals.

Lovely crisp stamps,im very happy..pity it aint a 17B version,but hey! thats life!

best

waff

This is a nice crispy top there mate and well worth the effort.
The 17B you mention although a little bit harder to find than the 17a
are almost identical bodily and probably about the same value, as mine
is an almost minter and i got it for a fair price from a guy who doesnt collect fuses but saw no reason to be extortionate with his prices so bingo.
One will appear one day and hopefully like the 17A on your terms

Best phil

Cheers Phil,'preciate the thought mate. :)

Deffo another clockcase for this one asap methinks. ;)

cheers

waff

Cheers Phil,'preciate the thought mate. :)

Deffo another clockcase for this one asap methinks. ;)

cheers

waff

I have already reserved two of them for you as per our chat long ago
and might be able to source some inner clock cases which are just plain minty nice.

Best phil