What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Law 66

armouredfarmer

A friend of mine is looking for a LAW66 to complete his collection of Falkland era weapons, we were at a show this weekend where he had the opertunity to buy one but it had no form of deactivation ticket, is one required or not?

As far as I know Law66 like M72 are single shot non-reloadable. I know in Canada and the US you do not need a deact certificate. I do know of a few brits with M72's and no deact certificates so I would assume you do not.

In Denmark the LAW M66 and similar one-shot-only rocket launchers are perfect legal to own, and no certificate or other papers are required.

That makes sense if common sense is allowed to prevail. Shurely there musht be shome mishtake. Let the politicians get their hands on it and there is bound to a total fudge-up!

All fudged up here in Australia! Illegal to own in most states without being deact!!!! No such thing as common sense here!