What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEXPEV status?

US-Subs

ORDNANCE APPROVED/Premium Member
Ordnance approved
Premium Member
Trying to look up a practice grenade and got this:

Capture.JPG
Perhaps it is simply because today is the first of the year and the annual subscription hasn't taken effect yet... ?

Last time I heard from him he said the website was now very old and hard to maintain (probably manual HTML). So he may have taken the decision to close it.

Nope, I mailed him on both E mail adresses, one message was returned as 'could not be delivered, on the other adress I get no reply.

Panzerfaust wayback machine link still works for me to look up grenades. Sad if the site closes.

Yes, that is a usefull way, but would be nice to hear about Alex. I emailed him to old addresses I had from him, but no answer either. So, would be nice to know what is happening.

Just pulled up Lex's site. Seems to be working again. Thanks to whoever fixed it.

Oops. Never mind. It was via the "Wayback machine" thing.

Last edited:
I can no longer get in through the "wayback machine"...

Capture.JPG

May be my workstation. I'm on a GOV computer and about every other month security patches kick me off many of my main links.

Last edited: