What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liege attack

The paper and the tv news stated that the imbecil threw flashbangs.
Regards, DJH

Last edited:
I don't may divulge the models of the grenades (judicial secrecy), but I may say that he used two different models of Frag Gren, really full charged explosive grenades. No toys !

Yoda

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Yoda, my condolences to the Belgian people and all those who lost a family member, friend or collegue.
Regards, DJH

And not "thunderflash" like announced in the press !!!

MichaelC, I don't known the origin of your picture, but it comes SURE not of Liege !

Yoda

it really is terrible how often this sort of thing is happening.
Does anyone know what guns the Belgian police/swat were using in the news it showed an officer standing with a compact sub machine gun but i couldn't work out what it was.

This grenade is very similar to grenades used in paint balling, i have seen them used before same shape and style, they are filled with dried peas, belive it or not. Has the same metal ring pull that operates a friction igniter, makes a loud bang scattering dried peas.