What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for images of primer hole of Turkish 75x277R90 shell case

Hoeksel

For my article in progress on Krupp shell case numbers I am looking for images of the primer hole for a Turkish 75x277R90 shell case marked with Krupp number 21. I want to compare it with the primer hole of the 75x277R90 with Krupp code 21II for Belgium, as I am looking for differences.

Anybody can help me? In case you are visiting NVBMB fairs and you have such a case, please PM me.

If you know of a difference between these cases also let me know. I measured several cases and based on dimensions and weight I was not able to find a significant difference.

Attachments

• 75x277R90 code 21 vs code 21II.jpg
    75x277R90 code 21 vs code 21II.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 16
For my article in progress on Krupp shell case numbers I am looking for images of the primer hole for a Turkish 75x277R90 shell case marked with Krupp number 21. I want to compare it with the primer hole of the 75x277R90 with Krupp code 21II for Belgium, as I am looking for differences.

Anybody can help me? In case you are visiting NVBMB fairs and you have such a case, please PM me.

If you know of a difference between these cases also let me know. I measured several cases and based 20240223_211322.jpg20240223_211322.jpgn dimensions and weight I was not able to find a significant difference.

Hi, this is indeed the shell case I mean. Question is, does the primer release and if yes could you share images of the Internal primer hole?

I don't have a primer key... have been unsuccesful in removing it so far.
Don't want to cause damage...
Am soaking it in penetrating oil and will try again and let you know

Indeed, definitely Krupp also verified by several people at work. When I publish my article I will have translations for several Ottoman primers and sub-caliber devices as shown on BOCN.

Hello, seems krupp and Rheinmetall, often branded they own primer in different language