What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for info regarding 115 mm Chemical Rocket M55

Fjordhouse

Ordnance approved
I am looking for pictures, drawings and other info regarding the 115 mm Chemical Rocket M55. i have 1 data sheet were is only a drawing of this rocket and how many they have produced, if possible i would like to have some good pictures and some more drawings. regards Ben

Pete, thank you, No i do not have one, there is an EOD school in Germany that needs info about this item, regards Ben

don't know why that EOD school would need info on the M 55, the rocket no longer exists, was never fired out side the US (sorry forgot Panama but obnly a coupe, rounds). Plus if I remember correctly when I was stationed in Germany (a life time ago) we gave the German army copies of the EOD pubs on it, the M 23 land mine and the chemcial projectiles we had in storage there. In fact I remember a training exercise we had where we taught them how to seal a leaking rocket, as well as container. But I have a load of pics and info on this rocket and will post them shortly. Not that it makes much difference but are you looking for the VX or GB filled M55?