What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for pics and info

eagleeye911

Ordnance approved
I am trying to find photos of the projectile and the cartridge, along with any available data on the WWII 47/32 M35. I would love to be able to compare the AP round against the HEAT round in photos. Thanks in advance for your knowledge.

It appears to be very elusive. I found two pics in my lengthy efforts. But was hoping in this amazing forum, somebody had a couple sitting around in a collection or at least a few pictures. It will happen, sometimes it just takes time.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    182.2 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 61
Italian 47mm ammunition is not uncommon in the UK. I know of at least two BOCN members who have them in their collections. I believe your generic title does not draw people into this topic. I have a nice complete HE round. Unfortunately, my AP projectile was lost in the mail - base fuse and case were delivered though.