What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M151 Series Inert fuzes

jvollenberg

Ordnance approved
I have a document that discusses the M151 series of inert fuzes . I have never heard of these fuzes, anyone have anything on these?

Possibly an item they can send pictures of for an EOD publication?

The document I found them listed in was a developmental publication for another series of fuzes, and it showed a change to TM 9-1300-251-20. I have the length and weight and that is it.

For those interested:
Length: 5.93 inches /// weight: 2.15 pounds

Joe

Last edited:
No it doesn't, other than I know its for projectiles since all the other fuzes in the manual were for projectiles.

Joe

P1010010.JPGP1010009.JPGHello jvollenberg,

Don't know if this is what you're looking for but it's the only M151 description fuze I came up with. The bomb fuze dimensions & weight are close to what you mentioned.

Best regards,

Randall

Randall,
It isn't a bomb fuze. I found that one as well, but its for projectiles. The only thing I can think of is it might be a typo. Or maybe it is the bomb fuze, just used on some sort of projectile. If I ever find this, I will let you guys know. I know I am really curious at this point though.

Joe

SAM_0336.jpgHi Joe,
I have a fuze lying around, well parts of it which is named no151..its missing the M..Its not a bomb fuze..I'm sure of that..just one pic added for reference, cause I might be completely wrong ofcourse.

Grtz,
Robert

And I was completely wrong, Well guess life is all about learning, thats why I'm here.

Robert