What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M1917 and M1917n/A German WWI egg grenade comeback

When I lost all sense of reality and started collecting Vietnam, a lot of my WWI collection went by the wayside. I did keep some of my favorites but find myself in the middle of rebuilding my WWI grenade/ordnance collection. I have eneded up even with a few pieces that I never had in my collection before. A lot of my egg collection went save a few of my absolute favorites (like the one with the m1916 rare percussion igniter). Well here is my collection of M1917 and M1917n/A as she stands today. I even managed to add another "smoothie" in the course of trading. Rebuilding can be fun as I need pieces that are not so hard to find. If my mental state should go south again and I hint at collecting something other than WWI, I would appreciate if a member might give me a swift kick in the ass to get me back on track. Thanks to all.............dano

Attachments

• Picture 122.jpg
    Picture 122.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: