What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M24 Fuse resroration

jeeeensy

Thought is was about time to sort out a few fuses to complete some of the M24 i have, While not a big job,, bloody tedious though,,, there a six
mint originals in there somwhere and the rest are restored as best i can get them. Still a fw more to do though... and have a box of nice lead fuses ,,,but all pulled :((
that'll be a mission i can see comming,,

regards nick

Attachments

• P1000676.jpg
    P1000676.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 72
  • P1000684.jpg
    P1000684.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Look good to me.......its all in the detail Nick and a bit of tedious work sometimes can be very rewarding in the long run!!

Combined with your other posts looks like you have been quite busy - thanks for sharing them all.

regards Kev

Thanks kev.

yes,, very rewarding when they clean up like this,,i have a few more to restore and will post a few more piccs later when done.
will be better when i can get the workshop all done for the winter ,,, but extension to finish and of course the aviary for the girls need completing also...

We'll get there in the end though,,, will take some better photos of the M24 i done a while ago,, it is posted here but photo is a bit dark and does not really do it justice.

http://www.bocn.co.uk/vbforum/threads/83756-M24-Sticks

Regards Nick

Look good to me.......its all in the detail Nick and a bit of tedious work sometimes can be very rewarding in the long run!!

Combined with your other posts looks like you have been quite busy - thanks for sharing them all.

regards Kev