What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M24,m39, m43

ztoddman1

New to the market in hand grenades and until I can find a good original one, who makes the best reproduction out there in any of the models listed above?
Thanks
Todd

yeah I see them a lot but didnt know of their quality. Not sure if I want to drop 50-75 bucks for a piece of plastic if you know what I mean!

Hey Todd

The listed repros here are of very good quality. http://www.ima-usa.com/german-wwii-m24-stick-grenade-collector-grade.html

This M24 even has the fake fuze, which is lacking in my more than double the cost specimens. Note that the can is metal, not plastic. The pull balls and string are a joke, but if you decide on getting one, I'll send you a "real" pull ball. Got 'em from Paul the Grenade awhile back, so am sure of their authenticity.

While repros are generally berated hereabouts, they are the only reasonable option for those of us on the wrong side of the pond. I've been going that route(acquiring repros) all along. The repros are rarer than the real things in most cases. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Rick