What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M24 Stick Grenade

ordnance

Premium Member
This is one of my favorite stick grenades and hasn't been out in the light for a while. I thought you would enjoy it.

It is an original 1937 dated German instructional cutaway that was once mounted on a hardboard backing with labels for the various parts and a frame around the outside. The fellow this came from never had those parts but I did see one many years back in another ordnance collection. Does anyone have a complete example to share? And does anyone have a specimen of the background board that might be scanned or placed on a color copier to help me make a replacement? Thanks.

Rick

Attachments

• PICT0784.JPG
    PICT0784.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 67
  • PICT0785.JPG
    PICT0785.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 137
m24 stick cutaway

Hi ordnance, What an awesome example of the m24 stick grenade. Thanks for sharing images with us. One of my first rules before I spend my hard earned money on a grenade is what I call the coolness factor. Besides rarity etc.. the grenade has to be cool looking in my opinion and that grenade has it, and then some. What a fine example.I well imagine there is more than one "stick guy" in this forum just salivating!! Dano

I don't have the actual item, but here is a photo of one. Hope this helps a bit.

Attachments

• Steilhandgranate_Schnittmodell_db.jpg
    Steilhandgranate_Schnittmodell_db.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 69
This is one of my favorite stick grenades and hasn't been out in the light for a while. I thought you would enjoy it.

It is an original 1937 dated German instructional cutaway that was once mounted on a hardboard backing with labels for the various parts and a frame around the outside. The fellow this came from never had those parts but I did see one many years back in another ordnance collection. Does anyone have a complete example to share? And does anyone have a specimen of the background board that might be scanned or placed on a color copier to help me make a replacement? Thanks.

Rick

Hi rick here is another pic of one, think the same thing. It might be a little bigger than the one below, do not know.

Regards, Steve

Attachments

• Steilhandgranate_Schnittmodell_db.jpg
    Steilhandgranate_Schnittmodell_db.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 61