What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M331 76-MM Series

jvollenberg

Ordnance approved
Here is another one we are getting ready to work a 60-series publication on. All we have are line drawings of the cartridge and projectile.

Anyone have pictures of these items ... need pictures of the projectile in cartridge case and of just the projectile. Looking for the M331 / M331A1 and A2 versions.

Thanks,

Joe

Found it in TM 9-1300-201, Ammunition for Anti Aircraft, Anti Tank and Field Artillery, Aug 1960, pages 47 and 48, figure 23. I could e-mail or snail mail what I have to you if you want. My Apple doesn't like the cut and paste from my external for some reason. Hope everything is going well at Stump Neck. Regards, Bruce.

Last edited:
everything is great here. Up to our necks in work trying to get as much informatio to the EOD Troops as possible.

I will look in the publication mentioned.

I am also looking for any real images if anyone has one they can take pictures of.

Joe