What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members Mugshot Section

I remember your daughter passing from MCF an upsetting time even for those that never knew her,cant begin to imagine how its been for you

me

heres one of me and one of my boys mucking about in a small musem in portsmouth

regards lee

Attachments

• Picture 281.jpg
    Picture 281.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 94
ok

Here I is,with my girl,whos next?

Attachments

• DCP00457.JPG
    DCP00457.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 73
Well here is a pic of myself and Shadow the dog so named because he wont leave my side, it's like having a second skin but I love him anyway PS I'm the one wearing glasses.

Attachments

• Rhys 18th Myles parachute camping 161.jpg
    Rhys 18th Myles parachute camping 161.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
Well here is a pic of myself and Shadow the dog so named because he wont leave my side, it's like having a second skin but I love him anyway PS I'm the one wearing glasses.

Have you got the right website :D

Again me in another part of home. Also I usually go to the street wearing all this, specially when I go to cash a bill to a customer. :xd:

Attachments

• Zumbao 2.jpg
    Zumbao 2.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 39
Me and my very tall girlfriend

OK ,, This is me in Spain with my tall g-friend :tinysmile_eyebrow_t

She's great at football matches, I get to see the
the whole pitch from her shoulders,

Regards
Nick

Attachments

• DSCF0375.jpg
    DSCF0375.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Hi Miguel

No I wish it was, it was a small zoo called Rio Safari in Elche near torreveija.

Best
Regards
Nick , as he wipes the residue of Giraffe saliva from his face ;)

My fathers family is from Torrevieja and Montesinos. I have a lot of cousins there, but lost contact with they when my father passed away 15 years ago, MY GOD! already 15 years... time goes fast, very fast. Please remember of keep me informed and send me pics of what you know.

Mugshot??? not me!!!

Aha!!! at last!!! one small advantage has emerged from my current difficulty in grasping the finer points of downsizing images etc etc.

I am unable to inflict a picture of myself upon unsuspecting members,I only go out socially on Halloween these days,and always get numerous compliments on the mask I'm thought to be wearing!!!

Even my own parents didn't care to look at me too much,I was the only child in Great Britain who got evacuated during the Korean War.They also used to hang sausages around my neck,as that was the only way they could get the dog to play with me!!!

:xd: Thats the funniest write up to date in `members mugshot` section!
I just spat coffee out all over the keyboard with laughter!

cheers

waff

Last edited:
It's all very well for all you good looking young chaps (and ladies)

I am, perhaps,the classic end result of a dissolute lifestyle,but it was great

while it lasted!!!

All I get these days is constant grief from "her indoors" about what she's going to do with all the "junk" when I'm no longer on the green side of the turf!!!