What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas all...

Nismosonic

Just wanted to take the oppertunity to wish you all a merry christmas and a great 2012, looking forward to seeing some great bits on this site.

I have took up reenactment, over the last year and havent really got many more bits on the Ordnance front, but love coming by to see whats about.
Looking forward to next years posts.

Scott.

Happy Christmas and new year to everyone here, I've certainly enjoyed being part of the regular discussions and wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the good stuff you've posted and valuable contributions you've made. I for one have learned a lot this year.
I also wanted to thanks Bolo and Spotter and all the mods who make BOCN work, THANKS!

Dave.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all.
This has been a really great year for me ordnance wise. I have added some very nice items to my collection & the BOCN has been a very valuable source of information. A big thanks to all who have helped you are the BEST!
Im looking forward to seeing some of you next October in Ciney.

Glen
http://wehrmachtinternetmuseum.tumblr.com/
Follow me on twitter @WHINTERMUSEUM