What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas

hangarman

Just wanted to take this oportunity to wish fellow BOCN members a Merry Christmas. When life throws all it can at you its good to know there is BOCN there to escape to.
Here's to a Healty and Prosperous 2013.
Ho Ho Ho

Hangarman

Merry Christmas everyone,,,,and if you dont do christmas have a good time with whatever your doing

Thanks chaps and a Merry christmas to you all and all BOCN members wherever they are in the world,have a happy and safe new year,
regards and all good wishes,
Don,

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

May everyone have a safe, healthy, happy & prosperous 2013!
Happy Collecting

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my BOCN brothers.
Have a safe, prosperous and good collecting New Year!

Merry christmas and a happy new year to all here. May all your dreams come true.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all fellow BOCN members, may next year be a good collecting year and many thanks to members who have helped out with requested information and bits and bobs, will return the favor.

With all of the troubles and turmoil, Spotter and Bolo have provided us a safe place to commune, share and vent. Despite our national origins and political beliefs, we can gather here knowing we have someone that understands. Merry Christmas to all of you in the meaning of the Season, and to those who are of a different belief, may you find Joy and Peace in your Way. Cheers, Bruce.

Peace and goodwill to all here on BOCN, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I have witnessed some remarkable acts of kindness during the past twelve months as a member and its great to know that above and beyond both collecting or work the human spirit outshines all. It is both a pleasure and honour to share time with such knowledgable individuals, not just here in the UK, but throughout the world.

I cant sign off without saying an extra big THANKYOU to everyone who puts in the time behind the scenes to make the site possible, without which none of us would be here.

I raise a glass to you all.......

Kindest regards
Kev

Like to add my Seasonal Greetings and Best Wishes for the New Year to everyone who uses this an excellent place to communicate our info. Particular thanks for another year of BOCN to those who do the administration without which we'd be nowhere.

G'Day to all from downunder. All the best to everyone that I have met through this wonderful site that Bolo and Spotter have provided , many many thanks to you both stay well have a happy and safe christmas.

Kind regards Daryl

Thank you to those who have made it another great collecting year. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year 2013.
And most importantly, stay safe !

Yoda

Christmas greetings to all. Special thanks to the organizers and all those knowlegeable people from whom we all benefit. Best wishes for 2013.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays to everyone out there in BOCN Land! I don't know about you guys, but it always seems like I give myself the best presents for Birthdays and Christmas, especially Ordnance related, and BOCN is like the ultimate window shopping. Yes, we are World Wide, which actually makes it a problem to actually see each other face-to-face. It is a kind of a let down to not be able to shake hands with each and every one of you or hear your voice, but I marvel every day at the knowledge and information that each of us has and can share with the others. I didn't look today, but yesterday when I looked at "What Is It?" there had been 41,000 views. How fun is that? I'm so happy that Spotter and a few others conceived this wonderful group, as it is the highlight of my life and always gives me something productive to do every day.

Wishing you all the best in this coming year and the upcoming New Year's celebration. Happy Bomb Hunting!