What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MG34NZ...Been Busy!

MG34NZ

Hi All,
I have been a bit quiet lately so thought I would just do a bit of a posting to give everyone an update and apologize for not being in contact with my BOCN friends recently!

10/10/10 after 9 years together my partner Adrienne and I were married,we organised the whole wedding and catered it ourselves so as you can imagine it was quite full on but thankfully everything dropped into place on the day with me making a hurried trip to beat the bridal party to the venue after last minute preparations at home for the reception.
Due to this everything non wedding related has been on hold,no collecting to speak of and no restoration work done so Im relieved that I can return to normality ;-)

The day went exceedingly well and the party afterwards was brilliant going on to well after 2am the next morning.

Heres a pick and when the photographer gets the rest to us I may post a few more

Cheers
MG34NZ

Attachments

• IMG_0467-1.jpg
    IMG_0467-1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 99
Congratulations to you MG34NZ and your lovely wife. Were you nervous before the ceromony?

V40

Thank You V40,
Man I was way to busy to be nervous! A good combination of everything being how we wanted it due to us solely being in charge of arrangements(much to the mother in laws disgust) and Adrienne being the person she is had me cool, calm and collected.
Women are hard going at the best of times but after all those years of careful yet subtle training I am totally at ease with this one ;-)

Cheers
MG34NZ

Congratulations!

Congratulations!
Great that everything on the big day went well.
You guys look great together.

All the very best
T42

Congratulations

Congratulations and the best of good fortune for the future for yourself and your wife,
Best Regards,don,

My most sincere congratulations to you both Andrew, you look a wonderful couple.
Well done.
Best of luck for the future.

Andy

I cant see any M24 with you in the pic.... bad, very bad Andrew. :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Thanks Guys for all your kind sentiments,very much appreciated.
Miguel Im sorry to say with all the rush and the possibility of rain I didn't manage to take the M24's along(cant have them getting wet!),I did however manage a couple of pics with MP40's (they can tolerate rain)and when the photographer drops in the photos I will be sure to post what will be considered a more fitting pic for my fellow ordnance enthusiasts

Regards
MG34NZ

OK just to prove that the wedding did have some healthy militaria content as promised.....

MG34NZ

Attachments

• D1000359.jpg
    D1000359.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 32
  • D1000355.jpg
    D1000355.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 29
  • D1000525.jpg
    D1000525.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
cracking wedding pics, Andrew,
but your wife doesn't look too happy with her very special accessory :tinysmile_fatgrin_t