What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Military equipment

I once sat inside of it. You need to see the optics in that machine gun turret, clearest of the clear!!! I was in high school, maybe 15 y.o. or so. They took us out to a military installation, let us shoot AK, run around and then lectured us about military service. That's the closest I've come to it.

Last edited:
I get $3.21. But then I drive 40 miles to work every day, that would span 2 or 3 small EU states (used to be called countries). Forget about swimming over the Pond at $8.67, too expensive.
I have an old happening in mind. One of my relatives in Europe was on a train and they had police boarding and checking passports at the border. He had some kind of a stamp/visa problem, and by the time he resolved this with police, the train crossed the border and ended up in the 3rd country. The relative was from Belgium, and I suspect (but don't remember) that the borders involved Luxembourg. It was in the 1960's, a long time ago.

Last edited: