What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Millsgrenades website.

gothica7

Premium Member
Is it me of has Dave Sampson's website on Mills grens just disappeared?
Cant find it on AOL nor Google Chrome!

Andy

Thanks Al, thought it was the old PC playing up again. Its a shame though if its gone for good, all that work wasted.

Andy

Appears that it may just be related to "Technical Difficulties" with the hosting company.

A "Who Is" search revealed that the site is still registered to David Sampson and the renewal date is not until February 28, 2011.
Relevant dates:
Registered on: 28-Feb-2003
Renewal date: 28-Feb-2011
Last updated: 23-Nov-2009
Cheers,
Brad

Thank heavens for that, all back up and running.

I do my mum's weekly pills on Sunday evening and whilst doing it i have a tradition that i look at various base plugs n grens at the time. Couldnt do it for the first time for years so Pauls magnificent site was looked at instead. Thanks Paul.

Mind you, i also always have a beer whilst doing it, kept up that tradition.

Andy

Hey Andy,
Be careful while sorting your Mum's pile and looking at base plugs, if you mess up, a base plug could be difficult for you Mum to swallow.
When I was single, I did not always have clean dishes, but I always had clean beakers in the dark room, and one night while doing a batch of photos, I used a beaker (in the US a beaker is a graduated measuring glass) to drink my beverage, I somehow managed to get the beakers mixed up, and my beaverage went into the processor, luckly, I had the first photo out of the processor, so I realized my mistake before I took a big dring of the beaker full of photo bleach.
Gus

Hi Gus,

that could have been very nasty for you but it made me laugh. Been doing it for years for mum so well practiced and its always the first beer of the evening so i dont make too many mistakes.

Glad the site is back up and running, its the first problem i have ever noticed with it.

Hope alls well with you buddy.

Best wishes

Andy