What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mine and charges used by the German Army manual

BMG50

Premium Member
Just missed the bidding of a Mines and Charges used by the German Army manual December 1944 on ebay. Just wondering if anyone has a copy and if its worth getting or it has the same info as any other TM manuals of the time

Attachments

• mine charges.jpg
    mine charges.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 73
I saw that one too but thought my 1943 copy of FM5-31 Landmines and Boobytraps was very similar, so i decided against bidding.

Just missed the bidding of a Mines and Charges used by the German Army manual December 1944 on ebay. Just wondering if anyone has a copy and if its worth getting or it has the same info as any other TM manuals of the time

It is a very nice 'pocket guide' (Just the thing for a US engineer to have in his pocket in the Ardennes in December 1944) and a collectors item in its own right but as Steve says for information there are other sources that have better diagrams etc., since the small format of this one is a limiting factor for the images.