What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mine...and chemical

Ivashkin

Premium Member
Does anyone know how it call? Maybe somebody know a bit more - which toxic-agent was inside and so on. Unfortunaly and people in Czech don`t know name of this mine :tinysmile_fatgrin_t
It`s chemical Czechoslovak mine. It`s simillar to soviet MO-11, but opposite to MO-11 - this mine has fuze! But which fuze, how it works and etc. I don`t know.
Photos.
PA210242.jpg
PA210235.jpg
PA210238.jpg
PA210241.jpg
P.S. If anyone needs photos of MO-11 in good condition - I can make it :)

Last edited:
It looks like a plastic body, is that correct?

I think plastic is kinda unlikely in chemical applications. Is this maybe something else?

My point exactly. Typical chemical agents will penetrate most plastics in relatively short time. I would suspect that this may be a training mine of sorts, or perhaps was intended for a liquid fuel type filler?

Yes. Is he a professional, or a hobbyist?

Yes. Is he a professional, or a hobbyist?

Yes, he is professional. I can`t tell where exactly he works, but has often enough work with EOD and now.
This mine in his collection and Army in Czech doesn`t have it in their collection.

But ok. If it isn`t chemical mine, then what? :) Which mine it could be? I haven`t ever seen any Czech mine with simillar body like this.

hi
it's strange , this mine is czech and the eod czech not know !

hi
it's strange , this mine is czech and the eod czech not know !

Yes, it`s very strange! This mine definitely has only one man in private colection in Czech! But and about soviet MO-11 none haven`t given any soviet document :wink:
But ok, if it isn`t Czech, then whose? :)

Last edited: