What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mine ?

alpvogt

Ordnance approved
I got this picture from coworker who is at the moment working in Sudan. It looks like a AP mine or fuze box to me but I haven't found any information about it yet. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• Bild.jpg
    Bild.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 144
  • Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 111
I haven't got access to my non-digitized photos right now, but I recall seeing similar sized containers at an AP mine assembly point in Kuwait during the Gulf War. The containers I saw were filled with detonators to be placed into the mines just before laying. I don't remember which mine they were for, but we had a pretty good variety at that location, I can remember seeing VS-50s, TS-50s, Valmaras, PMNs, and Type 72s.

[FONT=&quot]Hello with all[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]is it possible to have exact dimensions? (diameter and height) as well as a front view opposite. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With first considering this mine a M 35 Belgian seen of lower part thus resembles if marking is in bad condition it could y have confusion between one 3 and one 5[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All depends on the size of the pen ball.[/FONT]
Regards
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Marking seen of lower part.
above if the mine is with back

Attachments

• prb m 35.jpg
    prb m 35.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 60
  • prbm35-2.jpg
    prbm35-2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 55