What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minefuze ?

Bellifortis

The seller who offers this item thinks it is a mine fuze, but has no further info. Does anybody know what this item is, its function and from which country it originates ?
Thanks in advance for your consideration,
Bellifortis.unidentified.jpgunidentified 2.jpgunidentified 1.jpg

Thank you very much Rigby, that's exactly what I hoped for. i do not speak swedish, but already with the nice pictures i manage to understand a lots. For the few words I can't comprehend I will ask my brother when he is back. He is in Sweden at the moment.
Greetings,
Bellifortis.

I see it is attached to a post or some kind, but am still not sure what it is. can you please elaborate

Mike, there is a detonator protruding from the bottom in the illustration.

I would call it a 360 degree, clockwork delay armed, pull-fuze. The fastening clamp for attachment to a tree or post suggests that it is ment for attachment, via a det-cord line to any type of charge or mine. I would translate the swedish name to "Percussionfuze 96".
I see it is attached to a post or some kind, but am still not sure what it is. can you please elaborate