What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mondays arrivals

Charlie

Staff member
Premium Member
Two carts arrived today. The first a 30x170mm from the 1942 trials, lot 1 with primer :) (thanks Andy ;-) ) Was on evil bay and removed ( tip - always take note of another item the seller is selling to stay in contact) The second my old man picked up from a junk store. 377mm long, 46/47mm calibre projectile was crimped in with 6 dots, percussion primed, markings on base 'L' above primer & 'E.O.C.' below. Will post pics when i find the lead for the dammed camera.

C.

Two carts arrived today. The first a 30x170mm from the 1942 trials, lot 1 with primer :) (thanks Andy ;-) ) Was on evil bay and removed ( tip - always take note of another item the seller is selling to stay in contact) The second my old man picked up from a junk store. 377mm long, 46/47mm calibre projectile was crimped in with 6 dots, percussion primed, markings on base 'L' above primer & 'E.O.C.' below. Will post pics when i find the lead for the dammed camera.

C.

LOT 1, you lucky person, has it got the projectile in it?
Dave.

Unfortunatly no projectile mate, but the first primed case from lot 1 i've seen.

Attachments

• PIC01000.JPG
    PIC01000.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 38
  • PIC01002.JPG
    PIC01002.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 58
  • PIC01006.JPG
    PIC01006.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 42
  • PIC01005.jpg
    PIC01005.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 61
Nice one on the 30mm. After hearing about these a while ago I now double check every Rarden case I see.