What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most ever users online......yesterday!!!

Thanks for the info Kev,it just shows how popular BOCN is,well done everyone,
Regards,Don,

From what I see posting seems to have taken a hit, might be wrong but there lots of topics that stay unchanged on the board for a long time......Dano

From what I see posting seems to have taken a hit, might be wrong but there lots of topics that stay unchanged on the board for a long time......Dano

Yea I'd agree with that, a lot of people looking but not so many participating............
Dave.

Hmmm,yes its noticed about the lack of posts on certain subjects but i honestly reckon there isnt much money about at the moment?

Dunno about you guys,but ive certainly felt the big recession in the service industry. Just post whenever you can. My personal faves,the german fuzes and air-dropped ordnance seems to be very quiet and only a hardcore few of the lads ever post a reply.

regs

waff

Dunno about you guys,but ive certainly felt the big recession in the service industry. /QUOTE]

I think it depends on what sector of the industry you're in. We've been looking for 30 asbestos surveyors and analysts to join our company, must be trained with the relevant qualification, having real trouble finding them, have been looking for the last 6 months!
Dave.