What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Motorists/Car App for Android finally out there...

bolo

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm pleased to announce to the world I've finally published my motorists application into the Android market. It's taken about 6 months of work trying to fit in development time around my day job and everything else going on so to finally get it to the stage where I can put it out there is I must admit pleasing.

So if you drive a Car and own an Android handset then look on the market for 'Andrive', at the moment its totally free to download whilst I still work on it and tweak features and add new features but is certainly in a form which will provide useful to any vehicle owner.

For further information and screenshots and instructions(soon) the website is : Motorists/Car App For Android
There is also a facebook page where news and updates will be posted : Andrive on Facebook

Attachments

• garage with menu.png
    garage with menu.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 180
  • vehicle menu.png
    vehicle menu.png
    187.4 KB · Views: 95
  • vehicle edit.png
    vehicle edit.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 85
Looks great buddy, as it happens i spent an hour yesterday checking all my mot and tax dates on direct.gov yesterday. What timeing. Thanks Bolo