What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MR in LOT code for 30-MM X 113-MM practice

jvollenberg

Ordnance approved
Does anyone know the manufacturing plant for MR in a lot code for a French 30 X 113-MM Practice cartridge? The nomenclature is F2570.

LOT 106-MR-81

I can't show a picture at this time.

Joe

Joe,

MR stands for

Manufactures de Machines du Haut-Rhin (MANURHIN), Versailles-Cedex, France

Regards,

Chris

MR = Manufacture de Machines du Haut-Rhin, (Manurhin), Mulhouse-Bourtzwiller, France

Please

Yoda

Yodamaster,

I have a list with factory codes.
On this list are factories that deliverd goods to the Dutch army from 1950 till 2004.
As you good see it says the factory was in Versailles.
Is your factory in Mulhouse the same factory????

Regards,

Chris

When I look on the site of Manurhin, the headquarters are in Versailles, the factory itself is in Mulhouse.
Years ago they had a manufactory in Le Mans, but I think that this is now abandoned !
Now, you known that info about armament factories are secret and difficult to confirm. I'm not sure on 100% of my infos ! But what I'm sure is that MR is ManuRhin ! Ha ha ha !

Greets

Yoda

I'm just glad its in France ... Better than somewhere else. Because then I would have to change the pub.

Joe